Sunday, October 5, 2014

style inspo: OP

I am feeling some major fashion inspiration from Olivia Palermo as I transition my wardrobe from summer to fall. There is something so effortlessly chic and put together about her style, and I am all about it. Is it just me, or is there something so cool about Olivia, but you just can't put your finger on it? Whatever it is, keep doing it, girl.

Here are some of my favorite autumn outfits that I will be re-creating from OP.

[Layers of black patterns/textures.]
[Blue+black is a YES for me lately.]
[Fun fact: the necklace she is wearing in this picture is from BaubleBar.]
[Fall layers, complete with plaid.]
[Denim + denim + comfort. This would be a great weekend outfit.]
[Perfect option for a chilly night out.]
I'm kind of obsessed with her. And when I say kind of, I mean very. Follow me on Pinterest for more OP obsessing!

xoxo,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment