Thursday, October 2, 2014

brand focus: baublebar

BaubleBar holds a special place in my heart, and it is not simply because of their gorgeous & affordable fashion jewelry. I chose this company to focus on for my senior capstone project in college. Because of this, I've researched the company from front to back, and I've concluded I'm in love with it.

BaubleBar was founded in 2011, and has seen immense growth in the past 3 years. Without getting into numbers and other boring things, BaubleBar has had awesome collaborations with people such as Blair Eadie, Courtney Kerr, and Ingrid Nilsen (to name a few) and continues to prove itself as the destination for fashion jewelry.

While in NYC this year, I was able to make an appointment with two friends at The Bar at BaubleBar in the Flatiron District. Let me tell you... It was one of the neatest shopping experiences of my life. The Bar at BaubleBar is attached to their corporate office, and it is located in a larger office building. Once we arrived on the 6th floor, we were greeted by a young girl named Isabelle, who was our stylist for the appointment. We were offered champagne, but politely declined (it was 10:30 am). The three of us shopped around the little showroom for about a half hour before we made our final decisions. It was a pretty difficult choice, because we loved so many pieces, but we each ended up getting something beautiful and unique.

Notable: If you want to stop at The Bar, you must make an appointment prior. It's totally worth it if you're in the NYC area!

Drawers & drawers of gorgeous pieces.
I love the simple aesthetic of the room, because it puts the focus on the jewels.
Big decisions!
I ended up going with the Maharaja necklace, below the pink one (no longer online - but here's one similar).
After the appointment at The Bar, my love for the company was further solidified. I currently only have two pieces from BaubleBar, but I plan on purchasing many more. They are so versatile and glamorous.


Above is the necklace I purchased while in NYC from BB. I literally wear it with everything. Black dresses. Navy tops. Florals. Plaids. Chambray. You name it, this necklace goes with it.


This mint beauty was a graduation gift to myself (#treatyourself). It is from the BBxAnthropologie collection. It is no longer online, but here is a gorgeous alternative. I usually wear this with navy or white. I like to keep things simple and let the necklace be the focal point.

Needless to say, my wish list on BaubleBar grows by the day. I'm currently most coveting this necklace & these earrings.

Do you have any BaubleBar pieces that are on repeat in your outfits?

xoxo,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment