Wednesday, February 4, 2015

baublebar acrylic block monogram necklace

We all know that I have a slight huge obsession with BaubleBar. Recently, I purchased an item from them that I want to yell about from the rooftops - the acrylic block monogram necklace. It is the most perfect, dainty piece of monogrammed jewelry that I own.


What I ordered
I wanted this to be an everyday necklace, which is why I choose to order it in the tiger's eye color - a pearlized tan. Oh my word. I am in love with it! I pair it with button downs, cotton tees, sweaters, and dress it up or down. I also think the clear crystal or tortoise shell color would be lovely. It's no secret that I love a stunning statement necklace, but sometimes outfits call for something more subtle - and this piece is the perfect fit. It's so teeny tiny but sturdy, even with its dainty look.


BaubleBar, let me list the reasons why I love thee...
  • Free ground shipping on any order
  • Fast turnaround [I ordered this custom necklace on a Wednesday and received it the following Monday]
  • Uniquely gorgeous items
  • Free gifts! When I purchased this item, I received a beautyblender with my order [$20 value]. It was such a pleasant surprise!
xoxo,
G

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the look of dainty necklaces like this.

    ReplyDelete