Monday, December 1, 2014

keep calm

"Give me all the chamomile!" is almost a daily thought for me lately. I have found two great products that I love, both of which include chamomile, a magic ingredient.



The silky cleansing oil from The Body Shop was a gift from my equally-makeup-obsessed best friend. I was so excited to try this, but I didn't know what to expect - putting oil directly on your face sounded like a breakout waiting to happen. Fast forward a few weeks, and it has seriously worked wonders for my complexion. The combination of oil and chamomile makes skin silky smooth and calms redness. I actually look forward to removing my makeup with this every night, followed by my regular face cleanser or a face mask. I would definitely consider this a must-have beauty product. I only wish it came in perfume form! The smell is so light and comforting.

My second favorite chamomile product is the chamomile vanilla tea by Bigelow. I've been a huge tea person lately. This tea is slightly sweet and very soothing. In addition, drinking chamomile tea has immense health benefits. It can help relax muscles, improve skin tone, and even help fight off colds - just to name a few. Did I mention it tastes delicious too?

With the holidays in full force, I think we all need a few fool-proof ways to stay calm.

xoxo,
G

2 comments:

  1. If you're in love with chamomile, you could also try Yves Rocher! I have their chamomile moisturizer, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation Abigail! I'll definitely have to check it out.

      Thanks for reading! xoxo

      Delete